Exceptional sports and recreational floors for your venue
We are delighted to recommend BOEN floors and we have installed and maintained BOEN floors for many years.
BOEN are specialists of hardwood and sports floors for a variety of sectors. BOEN Sport specialise in ‘area-elastic’ sports floors, which disperse the energy created, for example by a basketball player running across the court, over a wide surface area, making it ideal for all kinds of indoor sports and multi- purpose usage, from yoga, to spin, to Zumba classes.
- The ‘ArenaFlex’ floor comprises of a cushioned batten and cradle system, with an engineered wood floor nailed to the sub-floor. The ArenaFlex is suitable for large sports areas and can be installed on an uneven sub-floor.
- ‘ActiFlex’ is installed over a foam shock absorber and the boards join with a 5G locking mechanism providing a level finish. These are suitable for main halls, studios and gymnasiums up to 600 m2.
- ‘BoFlex’ is a patented system, which has a built in shock absorption on the underside of the boards. The engineered flooring is made up of a real wood top layer with a multi-layer middle and lower section, these boards fix together with a double tongue and groove, providing a strong, heavy rolling load capability surface.
As approved contractors for BOEN, we follow recommended procedures, materials and finishes. BOEN also provide a vast range of high quality hardwood floors, planks and parquet, catering for any taste in residential and commercial purposes. A range of samples are available upon request.
View BOEN’s website here.
Why we like BOEN:
- 25 year product guarantee
- FSC accredited
- Self-locking boards are unique to BOEN
- Sport and hardwood floors, planks and parquet
- Wide range of sizes and finishes
- Works over underfloor heating
- Full product and technical support based in the UK
- Bespoke pre-finished and unfinished
- The Olympia range has a 5.5mm wear layer, which enables the floor to be sanded more, increasing the lifespan.
- Mainly supplied in Beech and Oak, but both Maple and Ash are also available
View BOEN’s website here.
Read about our other recommended manufacturers here.
All our works come with a 12 month workmanship guarantee, which means you can instruct us with confidence. You will also receive 6-12 monthly courtesy calls, as well as a free site survey to assess your floor. We will discuss any flooring concerns that you may have and make an honest and practical recommendation of any maintenance needs.
Managed Maintenance Service
If you would like the hassle of maintaining your floor taken out of your hands, we offer a Managed Maintenance Service (MMS) where we agree with you the number of maintenance visits required to maintain your floor for a fixed monthly price. This agreement offers peace of mind knowing that your flooring maintenance is taken care of.