~ OPEN FROM WEDNESDAY 6TH DECEMBER 2023 ~
Horning is a highly respected, family run flooring company, whose products are amongst the best quality we’ve had the pleasure of installing and maintaining.
Since 1929, this renowned Danish manufacturer has created beautiful solid and engineered wooden flooring, in a wide variety of species including Douglas Fir, Ash and Oak.
Horning floors have pride of place in locations such as the Royal Danish Theatre, Denmark’s Nationalbank, in the ARoS Art Museum, Malmø Live and Globen in Stockholm; also in the headquarters of Transport for London, the National Library in Madrid, the Opera House in Copenhagen, Christiansborg Palace, and in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Bergen, Venice Airport in Italy, and Amman Airport.
Wonderful, and versatile flooring for residential and commercial uses.
Roger Hyde Limited are honoured to be recommended and approved by Horning.
We like Horning because:
• Extraordinary quality of their planks and herringbone.
• Truly impressive quality control Skilled, human led quality assessment of each plank before it leaves the plant.
• FSC certified – sustainability is centre to Horning’s approach.
• Huge range of wide planks 450mm and long planks up to 16 metres.
• Can supply pre-finished which helps reduce works programme on site.
• Works over underfloor heating.
• UK based, highly experienced, and personal management from the manufacturer.
• Both Commercial and Residential uses.
If you would like to know more about Horning wood flooring and how we can assist you, please call us on 01787 463348, or click the link to our enquiry form below:
Please find some of our case studies for Horning below for review:
Engineered Douglas Fir
Here is a quick link to Horning’s website if you would like to read more about them.