6 reasons why non-sanding is beneficial to your wood floors
When it comes to refurbishing your school floors, there is no one size fits all approach that will deliver the optimum result at the best price.
Not every floor will need sanding, and some floors will require different finishes than others and more coats of lacquer than others. You’ll also find that the choice of materials used in the refurbishment will have a big impact on the durability of the floor, and how it should be maintained in future to guarantee optimum performance.
Non-sanding means that your wood floor surfaces are not sanded too frequently and will add protection to your floor surface at a lower cost.
Here are 6 reasons why non-sanding can be beneficial for your wood floors: Download the PDF here.
- Not all floors need sanding – we take a bespoke approach, tailoring every quote and floor project to the floor type and usage of the floor.
- Lacquers – Not all lacquers are the same. We only use the best. They may cost a little more, but we ensure we use appropriate finishes for non-sanding that adhere well to the floor for longevity.
- Extends life of floor without sanding – our non-sanding service does not remove any of the floor material itself. Sanding will make the floor look like new, but even professionally done, will shorten the life of the floor because some of the surface has to be removed. Non-sanding saves your floor from premature or over-sanding.
- Achieving a pleasing aesthetic – sanding brings your floor back to life, non-sanding will refresh your floor, and still be aesthetically pleasing
- We can protect any games lines without having to re-paint them
- Its quicker and cheaper than sanding
It is all about achieving a great looking floor that is easy to clean and maintain, therefore lasting longer.
We guarantee our work and your peace of mind is our starting point.
Managed Maintenance Service
We are pleased to offer a Managed Maintenance Service, where we can tailor a service agreement to your requirements, giving you peace of mind that your floor will not only last longer but look good for longer. We would be delighted to discuss a tailored maintenance service with you.
We provide a 12 month workmanship guarantee on all our works for your peace of mind in knowing that our experienced technicians will work with you, not against you and we will honour that guarantee by offering 6-12 monthly courtesy calls after the works are completed.