Managing the maintenance of your floor
To ensure the best possible appearance, your floor is maintained with regular checks, professional cleaning and applications of the right finishes, which improves the longevity of your floor. Our Managed Maintenance Service makes certain your wood floor surface is clean, slip resistant, and is regularly monitored for wear. This ensures that the surface is protected for the long term. Managing the maintenance of your floor takes the worry and hassle of doing it yourself, out of your hands.
Our service offers flexible options which take into account the needs of your surface and how it is used, its condition and its anticipated wear. Each agreement is specific to your floor, we work together to tailor an agreement, so please do get in touch to discuss the start of your Managed Maintenance Service agreement.
Each agreement includes regular visits to measure:
- Slip resistance to BS5395 to ensure the co-efficient of friction is monitored and kept at its highest levels.
- The sealant depth is also measured in microns. This provides an indicator to wear, allowing regular checks on usage and maintenance to ensure the surface is protected, postponing potentially expensive sanding preparation.
- During these visits, staff training in floor cleaning is offered at no charge.
A summary report is then sent to you summarising the findings, with recommendations. In addition, any unusual or unexpected flooring issues are identified in their earliest stages, which will therefore minimise unwelcome surprises.
The service includes the application of agreed finishes, and is completed within the contract period.
Your Managed Maintenance Service:
- Ensures the maintenance in-between our visits is correct.
- The protection of your floor is maintained.
- Longevity of your floor is maximised.
To reduce the costs and maximize the life of your floor with our professional maintenance contracts, simply contact us here.
If you are interested in getting a new floor installed with us, click through to our installation page to find the floor that is most suited for you.
If you know your floor needs refurbishing, click the link through to our refurbishment page where you can find out more information about the refurbish services we offer.
We carry out flooring works within a number of sectors, including; community, commercial, residential, education and sport and leisure. If you are not sure what service you require, but you do know which sector you fall under, view our our sectors page so you can find out more information that is relevant to you.