Flooring that helps you achieve your goals
Your leisure facility needs a floor surface that performs, is slip resistant and long-lasting. We pride ourselves on our accurate planning to ensure a quality project that is delivered on time, and within budget. Since 1968 we have helped sport and leisure facilities prolong the life of your floors, whilst keeping safety at the top of the agenda.
If you have a floor or surface that needs refurbishing or improving, then we recommend you take advantage of our free, no obligation survey and assessment. Our subsequent report provides detailed flooring information and our recommendations to allow you to plan the best way forward.
With pressure on budgets, we understand that sports halls, squash courts, dance and aerobic studios need to perform at their best, all of the time.
Sports halls are often used for schools during the day and multi-use in the evenings and are often used for more than just badminton. Common uses now include football, cricket, basketball, hockey and trampoline. Each activity has its own problems. Badminton players always need good traction, and moving equipment in and out of the storage area can easily damage the surface.
Our common sense approach provides:
- Initial advice based on our extensive experience.
- 12 month workmanship guarantee.
- Free initial site survey and detailed report on recommended works needed.
- Trained technicians with years of experience carry out the works.
- We work with a large number of sports and leisure facilities across the UK in installing and maintaining their floors.
- A detailed plan to minimise disruption and to ensure works are kept on schedule.
- Best quality materials installed/used correctly to ensure value for money and longevity of your floor.
- We take responsibility for our work to ensure a smooth and effective process.
Our work includes:
- Installation of wood, vinyl, carpet floors and sports surfaces.
- Refurbishment of wood, stone and Granwood surfaces.
- Court marking sports surfaces.
- Application of anti-slip finishes.
We put a 12 month workmanship guarantee on all our works for your peace of mind in knowing that our experienced technicians will work with you, not against you and we will honour that guarantee by offering 6-12 monthly courtesy calls after the works are completed.