Installing and maintaining floors that will inspire
Your school facilities need a floor surface that looks great, is slip resistant and long-lasting; since 1968 we have been able to deliver works, on time and on budget, and all our works are guaranteed.
The wear and tear on school property has never been higher. There is more pressure on facilities management to provide areas for school and extracurricular activities. Many floors and other surfaces now have to be slip resistant and be easy to maintain, as well as being safe for students to play on.
We have carried out works in various areas in school buildings. These include:
- Assembly Halls
- Dining Halls
- Sports Halls
- Some of these areas are used for multi-purpose; dining, assemblies and sports.
Our work includes:
- Installation of wood, vinyl, carpet floors and sports surfaces.
- Refurbishment of wood, stone and Granwood surfaces.
- Court marking sports surfaces.
- Application of anti-slip finishes.
For peace of mind we provide:
- Initial advice based on our extensive experience.
- 12 month workmanship guarantee.
- Free initial site survey and detailed report of works that are recommended.
- Trained technicians with years of experience carry out the works.
- A detailed plan to minimise disruption and to ensure works are kept on schedule.
- Best quality materials installed/used correctly to ensure value for money and longevity of your floor.
- We take responsibility for our work to ensure a smooth and effective process.
We put a 12 month workmanship guarantee on all our works for your peace of mind in knowing that our experienced technicians will work with you, not against you and we will honour that guarantee by offering 6-12 monthly courtesy calls after the works are completed.