Quality you can trust, at a price you can afford
We pride ourselves on our accurate planning to ensure a quality project that is delivered on time, and within budget. Since 1968 we have helped commercial premises prolong the life of your floors, whilst keeping safety at the top of the agenda.
Our common sense approach provides:
- Initial advice based on our extensive experience.
- 12 month workmanship guarantee.
- Free initial site survey and detailed report.
- Trained technicians with years of experience carry out the works.
- Proactive project management to ensure works are kept on schedule.
- A detailed plan to minimise disruption and to ensure works are kept on schedule, including comprehensive risk assessment and method statement.
- Best quality materials installed/used correctly to ensure value for money and longevity of your floor.
- We take responsibility for our work to ensure a smooth and effective process.
- Communication throughout the works.
Our work includes:
- Art gallery and auction house
- Installation of wood to floors and walls, and vinyl and carpet floors
If you have a floor or surface that needs refurbishing or improving, then we recommend you take advantage of our free, no obligation survey and assessment. Our subsequent report provides detailed flooring information and our recommendations to allow you to plan the best way forward.
We put a 12 month workmanship guarantee on all our works for your peace of mind in knowing that our experienced technicians will work with you, not against you and we will honour that guarantee by offering 6-12 monthly courtesy calls after the works are completed.